World office Expo & Coworking India is a two days International exhibition cum conference, started from the last year 2017 with the aim to provide an exposure to office spaces, coworking, and many other corporate service providers.
This is a sole platform for Commercial Property, Office spaces, Commercial Business centers, Coworking spaces and Serviced Offices. After the successful launch in 2017. It will take place in September 2018, the country’s only B2B exhibition specially designed for Coworking spaces, Commercial office spaces, office designs and decor, office automation & security.
This Expo show promises fast market penetration into the office spaces market in the country and providing a huge opportunity to generate new business leads with companies of all sizes.
Coworking India Conference
This conference attracted more than 250 Delegates from coworking spaces operating in India last year, several leading brands such as Wework, Cowrks, springboard participated in the conference.
Previously coworking meant just sharing an office, but now the work environment in India has reinvented to suit a digital, globally minded age. About 15 million freelancers operate in the country, entrepreneurs and freelancers have created a market for places to work with each other, not just next to each other.
Co-working is one of the predominant new trends that are having both real-time and long-term impacts on the Indian real estate.
Talking about the growth potential of coworking spaces in India, Co-working spaces will continue to prosper ceaselessly, for long. By 2020, the number of seats in licensed commercial setup will grow by four fold. The growth is favoured by rapid urbanization in India, start-ups culture, the arrival of MNCs, positive signs by investors, boundless client advantages offered by business centres or co-working spaces.
When and where is it happening?
World Office expo & Coworking India is a 2-day International event being held from 28th September to the 29th September 2018 at Nehru Centre, Worli in Mumbai, India.
What can participants look forward to over the 2 days event?
This event is for everyone who is aiming to hold a share of India’s office spaces arena of opportunities.
Day1– How the new technology trends are set to disrupt the corporate real estate in 2018? The challenges in work and workplaces are facing. How revolutionary changes have come in and workplaces and, what will be the future workplaces. The technology uses in the Commercial real estate. Driving the Digital Workplace to accommodate the flexible workplace of the future and the future of office design and at the last buyer, sellers meet.
Day2-Welcome to Social workplaces and World Office Expo. Coworking a worldwide growing phenomenon. Disclosure of the latest recent data and how India’s coworking players will address the growth challenge and opportunities. How to assess community and coworking sense of belonging’s economic value? After seeing this huge growth in coworking spaces, are real estate and landlords ready for coworking?
Technology solutions to improve coworking operations and focus on hospitality and how to create your coworking identity to stand out from other coworking spaces after the wrap -up of conference you enjoy the coworking India party and meet with others coworking members and you will get the opportunity to share your ideas with other entrepreneurs.
Who will be the Speakers?
- Karan Sodi (MD -Mumbai -JLL)
- Kunal Sharma (Founder & Director, Flipspaces)
- Siddharth Menda(CEO – CoWrks)
- Pranay Gupta (Co-Founder , 91 springboard)
- Amit Ramani (Founder & CEO, Awfis)
- Bhavin Thakker(Country Manager, Tenant Rep., Savills)
- Joe Verghese Pallath(Managing Director, Colliers International)
- Khurshed Gandhi (Managing Director – Consulting, Cushman & Wakefield)
- Harsh Binani (Co-Founder , Smartworks)
- Neetish Sarda (Founder , Smartworks)
- Akshit Gupta (Co-Founder , Fundtonic)
- Kaustuv Roy (Managing Director, India Occupier Services, Cushman & Wakefield)
- Umesh Uttamchandani (Co-Founder , DevX)
- Akshit Mehta (Founder , Vorq Space)
- Neha Jain (Z Nation Lab)
- Ankit Samdariya (CEO – The Hive – Collaborative Workspaces)
- Ritesh Malik (Co-Founder, Innov8)
- Ashish Goenka (Mingle and Bombay Connect)
- Honey J Kathuria (Kowrk, Hong Kong)
- Rajat Malhotra (COO, IFM , West Asia , JLL)
- Smeet Gala (CEO, WorkAmp)
- Jean-Yves Huwart (Social Workplaces, Brussels)
- Monika Misra (iKeva, Hyderabad)
- Meenal Sinha (Founder & CEO, meetingsandoffices.com)
Where to book your tickets for World Office Expo & Coworking India
You can make registration here for
World office Expo – http://www.worldofficeexpo.com/index.php
Coworking India https://www.coworkingindia.net/
How to TopCoWorks can help you to get 20% off on your registration?
Simple, while registering put /Topcoworks in “Company Name” column. Ex- YourCompanyName/Topcoworks